We provide financial support for breast cancer patient's medical expenses. We help fund mammograms for early
breast cancer detection. Brielle Grace gives back by donating to New York Research facilities for breast cancer and metastatic breast cancer.
JOIN US ON THE JOURNEY
Our mission at Brielle Grace Breast Cancer Foundation is to save lives. This foundation was founded by Dawn, a two time cancer survivor. She has a vision to save one life at a time, to help create a breast cancer free world.
This month we want you to see how your donations are helping patients recover even faster after breast cancer surgery. Every month we will be sending out 30 recovery care packages. These packages will provide healing, comfort and bring hope to all women while they are at home. In these packages, we will be providing a mastectomy pillow as patients are not supposed to use their arms to get up and down. These pillows will help to provide comfort for under the arms as the drains they have can tend to be extremely uncomfortable. A throw blanket, journal, pens,t-shirts & slippers. There will be chapstick, mints, coffee mug with teabags. Many patients develop severe sore throats due to being intubated for a long period of time during their surgical procedure. We at BGBCF want to make sure each and every patient's recovery is made as easy as possible. Aftercare is of the utmost importance.
The cost of each basket is $35.00. Your donation will help to provide baskets and aid in the patient's speedy recovery. Every basket will be delivered right to the patient's home. This gift donation will help many women recover. Below is a picture of the "Recovery Care Packages" your donations are providing. We thank you for all you do to make a difference for all families affected by breast cancer.
We wish all who are affected by breast cancer and have to undergo surgery a speedy recovery. We send you healing light, love, hope, and strength.
- Wed, May 19Brielle Grace Breast Cancer FoundationMay 19, 3:00 PM – 4:30 PMBrielle Grace Breast Cancer Foundation, Fishkill, NY, USANeed to give yourself a break from things that weigh you down? We have just the the thing for you. ZENTANGLE... Join us for a guided meditating doodling session. Yes doodling! Do I need to be an artist? You definitely do not need to be an artist, that's the best part. You can do this. It's FREE!
- Sat, Jun 05Whortlekill Rod & Gun ClubJun 05, 12:00 PM – 5:00 PMWhortlekill Rod & Gun Club, 540 NY-376, Hopewell Junction, NY 12533, USAWOW we are so excited to announce our 2nd Annual Community Family Fun Day! This event is fun for all ages. Who is ready for a super duper fun day? We have face painting, hay rides, Two by two Zoo, bounce houses, carnival games, sand art, zero gravity inflatables,axe game inflatable, cotton candy, s
- Mon, Jun 14Meditation with Roseanne
- Wed, Jun 23Brielle Grace Breast Cancer FoundationJun 23, 3:00 PM – 4:30 PMBrielle Grace Breast Cancer Foundation, Fishkill, NY, USANeed to give yourself a break from things that weigh you down? We have just the the thing for you. ZENTANGLE... Join us for a guided meditating doodling session. Yes doodling! Do I need to be an artist? You definitely do not need to be an artist, that's the best part. You can do this. It's FREE!
- Mon, Sep 27153 N Parliman Rd
- Sun, Oct 10Virtual Event